Friday, December 26, 2014

PBG Update - 12.26.14.

After reviewing three very large games within about a month's time, touring, work, and then a very taxing holiday season, I have officially reached exhaustion.  All of this definitely has a lot to do with the inactivity on the site recently.  Since I'm a one man team, it's hard to stay up to date when I can't stay up at all.  With that said, I have decided to take a little time off from reviews to recharge and play a few games in a more casual setting that I haven't had a chance to play yet.  I'm very excited to keep playing through Watch Dogs as well as finally being able to play The Last Of Us Remastered, and not having to worry about having a review up within a week's time a nice (temporary) change.  I will still be updating the site with news and opinions as regularly as possible and I will have a "Game Of The Year" article up within the next couple days. 

As of now, the next game I have on my list for review is Dying Light, which is slated for release on January 27, 2015.  I am extremely interested in this game and can't wait to get my opinions up on here.  If I get too antsy during that month and a day off from reviews though, I plan to do a review of Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell.  I haven't made any final decisions, but I imagine I'll try to do at least one more review before January 27th.

Stay tuned to PBG for news, reviews, and opinions as we transition into the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment