Saturday, February 21, 2015

PBG Update - 2.21.15

Unfortunately, I made the decision against adding new content to the site today (except for this of course).  Aside from being deep in my own playthrough of The Order: 1886, it seems I can't turn my head with out seeing another outlet's reviews, discussions, and/or opinions of the game.  For fear of spoilers or other information that may influence my own opinions, I have tried to spend as little time on the internet today as possible.  That being said, I'm fairly sure I am almost done with the game and since I have a lot of thoughts and opinions cooking up, a review should be posted fairly soon.

Speaking of posting to the site, I have quite a bit of future content that I am very excited to post.  I have an awesome interview with Czech developers, Spellbound Games, as well as a few feature ideas to tie in with PBG's coverage of The Order.  This of course added to the news, reviews, and opinions already added to the site daily.  I am very excited to share what I have been working on, so be on the lookout for these items within the next week!

-Blake Hester
Parentsbasementgaming@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment